News from P1b

Every Wednesday afternoon we spend half an hour completing special activities with our buddies. This week we have been learning about 3D shapes. Our buddies helped us to make 3D shapes from net templates. We made cylinders, cubes, cones and cuboids. These are now displayed in our maths area.

On Thursday afternoons, we have outdoor P.E to develop the skills we are learning with Mr Jeffries. We are learning to use our own space and travel safely. Here are some of our thoughts: Elliot- ‘I enjoy the bubble game.’ Sofiye- ‘You’re not allowed to touch anthing incase you pop your bubble.’ Ailah- ‘You must listen to instructions.’ Isaac- ‘I like playing Tig.’

Thank you to everyone in our class for dressing up and supporting Children in Need. Everyone looked super and cosy in their Pyjamas!

Have a lovely weekend,

P1b

One thought on “News from P1b”

1. Hi Primary 1b,

You all looked really cosy in your pyjamas in school this morning. E outdoor PE lessons sound very interesting and lots of fun. Do you enjoy working with your buddies? I know they love buddy time and working with all of you every week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson