P2e

We have had a very busy week but we have had lots of fun! This week we have been learning more about our five senses. We have been learning about sight and what happens if you don’t have your sense of sight. We experimented with magnifying glasses, optical illusions and were blindfolded. We also made sensory pictures that blind people can feel. Next week we are going to write our names in braille. We are really enjoying playing in our new hospital too.

Also, this week we have been learning to add within 20. We are all really good at using a numberline to help us work out these tricky sums!

On Wednesday we had a very busy day. Before break time we were learning to punch and kick in karate and after break time we were learning how play the drums. We are looking forward to our future drum workshops.

Holly – I really enjoyed playing the drums. It was good fun!

Evie – I really liked karate and learning how to move quickly.

Cameron – I liked making the sensory pictures using lots of different materials.

Class Awards:

-Class Dojo – Logan and Charlie

-Pupil of the week – Arran for writing a super story and Grace for helping out in the playground

-MVP in P.E – Caitlin

Thanks for reading our blog. See you next week!

3 thoughts on “P2e”

1. Hi Primary 2e,

Your work on the senses sounds very interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing your hospital in action. I’m pleased you enjoyed the drumming workshop as it sounded like great fun.

Have a lovely week in school.

Miss Henderson