P5d

We’re back!!

Everyone seems to have enjoyed the holidays and we are all refreshed and ready for the new term.

This week we have discussed our new topic The Scottish Wars of Independance which we’ll start next week. This morning we had our first Big Balbardie Blether of the year. We are all excited to seeĀ  the new look house point system! We all have the chance to design a new shield to represent each house system.

Rachel is busy designing a new shield for Hardy House.

Halloween!!!!!!

Some of us dressed up in our halloween costumes to scare the teacher…..

job done !!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone !!

6 thoughts on “P5d”

1. Hi Primary 5D it is Primary 5 at Falla Hill In Fauldhouse. Great to see all the interesting things you are doing in class. Was fantastic that when we first looked at your blog that some of the chidlren know each other from the National Youth Choir.

1. Thanks for commenting on our blog. We hope your class are doing well in your school.We can’t see a picture of your class on the Falla Hill Flyers page so we don’t know if we recognise any of your class. Thanks again for commenting.
      Lily M & Joe M

2. P5, I really enjoyed the first Big Balbardie Blether of the year too! I’m really looking forward to reading all of the suggestions on how we can improve our House system.
    Good luck Rachel with your shield design!

3. Hi Primary 5,

I’m glad so many of you managed to dress up on Friday and scare Mrs Drummond. The BBB went really well and I enjoyed talking with pupils from P1-7 about our house system. Some very interesting ideas about rewards for winning houses came from the group I worked with.

Mrs Spence