Our week in p7b

What have we been learning?

Rabeea: I enjoyed doing the pyramid challenge in maths, we had to add up the different blocks to find out the magic number.

Dean: I’m sad because I found out I have pause-itis! That is when your sentences aren’t joined together. Now I’m cured because I know I can cure it using connectives!

Sophie M: I liked doing races in P.E. and the object control. Object control is one of the building blocks of P.E.

Sam: I enjoyed redrafting my autobiographies because we used the computer to type them up. Check out our display outside our classroom!

Fraser: I enjoyed having a cup of tea with my gran and grandad at the coffee morning. I enjoyed writing my autobiography because I liked predicting the future, it was exciting.

Louise: I enjoyed watching back what we had done in drama. It was really funny and a little bit embarrassing watching yourself.

Who has impressed?

Eve: I think the ‘California Baby’ table has impressed me because they won table of the week for the first time.

Christopher A: Jane has impressed me this week because she made a great job of washing the dishes at the coffee morning!

Rebecca: Freya impressed me. i read her autobiography and it was amazing because she included lots of interesting things and had lots of detail about when she was younger.

Sophie M: Rabeea has impressed me because she always tries her best to work hard.

Hannah: My table (California Baby) impressed me because we worked together to win table of the week.

Fraser: Alistair has impressed me because he did really well working out the money and change at the stalls this morning including three sums at one time!

Mr Berginis: I was impressed with the class’ autobiographies and can’t wait to put them all up on display so everyone can read them.

2 thoughts on “Our week in p7b”

1. P7b, I spent some time this afternoon reading your autobiographies that Mr B has displayed outside your room. I am impressed by the ambition shown for your futures – remember nothing is impossible if you have the desire and work hard. Well done!