The Dragon has been in touch with P1m again……

P1m have received a very exciting parcel.  It was a special delivery of a giant envelope.  Inside the envelope we found a letter and a shoe from the dragon!  He is looking for some help with finding out more about the girl who has lost her shoe.  We read his letter together and realised that it belongs to Cinderella.  We’ve been very busy finding all about her story, so that we can report back to him!

We’ve watched and read her story and re-told the story to each other.  We have learned some of the key words from the story, sequenced her story with picture cards, and written her story on fancy paper.  We’ve made character masks and acted out the story.  We’ve practised our counting skills on her snakes and ladder game and lots and lots more.  Phew, we’ve been soooo busy, I wonder if he’ll come back to visit us again next week?

🙂

5 thoughts on “The Dragon has been in touch with P1m again……”

1. Hi Primary 1m,

I am so excited about the work you have been doing in your class. I was wondering when Dennis would get back in touch with you. The story of Cinderalla is lovely and I’m sure you have all been enjoying the a exciting work you’ve been doing. I’ll come and visit your class tomorrow to see some of your work. I’m so looking forward to what happens next week!

Miss Henderson

2. That sounds very fun . a dragon coming to see you and getting a parcel from a dragon , It sounds fun about the story retelling about Cinderella from Laura -:) p6m

3. Hello p1 I hope you enjoyed seeing the dragon and getting some magic beans say hello to the dragon for me and make sure he’s happy and taken care of !