Last week was a ________ week.

Last week was a brilliant week because the Lowport activities were amazing. I also loved spending time with my friends.                    Emma C

Last week was a great week because we played on the Wii.                    Liam

Last week was an awesome week because we went to Lowport. Jungle bashing was good – the tunnel was the best.                      Ali

Last week was an amazing week because I loved the sailing and the teacher said I was good at it.                        Lily

Last week was a great week because I got to feed the squirrels in Princes Square Gardens. There were lots of acorns.                       Robbie

Last week was an awesome week. I loved Lowport and doing the Jungle Bashing, putting mud on our faces, crawling through an old pipe and making tree faces. AWESOME!              Sophie

Last week was a fantastic week. I loved being at Lowport, sailing, going in the woods and sleeping!                        Abigale

7 thoughts on “Last week was a ________ week.”

1. Cameron had a great time at Lowport too, he said his favourite bit was the Jungle Bashers?!! I think this was to do with the fact that you all got covered in mud and crawled through a pipe!! That will explain all the dirty soaking wet clothes then!!
    Mind you he seems to have brought everything home with him and he even said he brushed his hair, so I am definitely impressed with that!

2. I hope you had a great time. Lowport seems very fun. Cheryl’s fav was jungle bashing Laura’s fav was jungle bashing too.it seems you all had fun ! . From Laura and Cheryl in p6m 🙂

3. Last week was a very quiet week in ross’ house. We were delighted to have him home and hear all his stories about the fun he’d had!

4. Lisa has a fantastic time at Lowport. She told us her favourite part was the sailing. The house was so quiet when she was away – we missed her.

Lisa’s mum