SSPCA Workshop

This week p3lm started their Farm topic. We decided to make our own farm characters to help “Farmer Jim”  on the farm. We have had great fun  discussing who would help on the farm, how they would help and what they would wear while working on a muddy, dirty farm.  It was great as this tied in with our SSPCA workshop where we learned about looking after and protecting animals and who to call if we needed help with an animal! Mrs Mitchell hopes that the parents and children in p3lm are enjoying the talk talk homework. Let me know your thoughts!

One thought on “SSPCA Workshop”

1. Hi Primary 3lm,

I’m looking forward to hearing all about your talk talk homework task. Ill find out more from you next week on this. Congratulations to James on a fantastic performance at Balbardie’s Got Stars in their Eyes – you were fab. Thank you everyone for putting on such an entertaining assembly this morning. I really was impressed with your singing, dancing, costumes and how well you had learned your lines. I hope all of your families were impressed too. Keep up the good work.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson