Primary 2/1 The next clue…

We were all very excited this week when Mrs White arrived with our next clue.  This time the clue told us to follow the arrows to find the next key.

"This way!"

The arrows led us along the corridor, upstairs, through the gym hall…

"Look!"

…and through the door to Miss Henderson’s office.  

"We've found the key!"

The new key opened the padlock and inside we found lots of playground toys and games.  We have had fun this week playing with our new toys outside in the playground.  We spent some time thinking about questions we could ask Mums and Dads about playtime when they were at school and we have sent a questionnaire home.  

I wonder what will be in the box next week?

3 thoughts on “Primary 2/1 The next clue…”

1. Hi Primary 2/1b,

I am so excited about all of the clues you have been getting in school. I didn’t know that the key to unlock the padlock was on my office door so I’m glad that you found it. I’m looking forward to hearing what your mums and dads say in their questionnaires. I wonder what will happen next week? It is all very exciting.

Miss Henderson

2. Thank you to all the parents who told us about their playground games. We enjoyed listening to your answers and even had a game of ‘elastics’ in the classroom!

3. I have had lots of fun with the magic key.
    My favourtive part was digging in the sand to find the keys that ziggy and zaggy put there, and opening the box where the sweets were!