The Swiss Alps trip leaves on Saturday 18th May and returns on Friday 24th May 2019. The two letters with information about the trip are linked below along with the PowerPoint presentation from the information evening. I have also included advice on travelling post Brexit.
Whilst on the trip your child will take part in the following activities:
- A trip to the Cailler chocolate factory and Gruyere cheese factory (with tastings).
- A trip on the world’s steepest funicular to see the Emossons hydro-electric dam.
- A walk along a glacial valley to the Glacier du Trient and walk to the glacial lake of Lac Lioson
- A ride on the Montenvers railway to see the Mer de Glace and explore tunnels carved out of the ice (if they are open).
- A soak in the geothermal outdoor hot spring at Lavey les Bains and trip to Les Bouveret Aquaparc.
- Freetime to shop and sightsee in Montreux.