FINAL weekly check-in

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well.

This is your final check-in of Primary 6 so let’s see how many people we can get to leave a comment! Have you all been trying the Sports week challenges? Let us know how you got on with them!

This week I have been in school again, tidying room 12 so it’s ready for the next class in August. It hasn’t been an easy job but it’s nearly there!

I look forward to hearing from you all, and please remember to leave a comment (or an email) by 3pm on Friday!

19 thoughts on “FINAL weekly check-in

1. Hi Mrs Panton,
    This week I have been doing the sports days with people in my street. ( socially distanced though) Also I wrote a letter for my buddy which I enjoyed. I have been doing the time capsule and drew around my family’s hands. Can’t wait to go back to school and I hope everyone is ok Megan : D 🌈

1. Hi Megan! Aw I bet you’ve written a great letter… I’m sure your buddy will be delighted with it! It sounds like you’ve had a very busy week! We have all been busy in school this week getting the classrooms sorted for you coming back after the holidays. 😀

2. Thank your for being a great teacher, it’s a pity we never got to finish our school year. Hopefully things will get back to normal next year.

1. Aw thanks Jake! I know, it is a pity 😐 I’m definitely hoping it will get back to normal soon too.

3. hello mrs panton how are you?
    this week i made a buddy welcome card which i will send in a picture of soon.
    i havent done much other than that but i am doing the movie night with my family tomorrow night!
    rachael

1. Hi Rachael! I’m good thank you, been very busy in school this week! I’m looking forward to seeing your card and I’m sure your buddy will love it too!
      Aw I’m glad you’re organising the movie night! You will need to let me know if it’s a success! I hope you’ve picked a good movie! 🎥 🍿

4. Hi Mrs Panton, this week I enjoyed organising a movie night for this evening. There will be lots of snacks!! I also started working on the time capsule but this will take me a bit longer to finish.

1. Hi Hannah! Glad to hear it… a movie night is not a good movie night without lots of snacks! 🍿
      Well, you will have a lot of information to include in your time capsule so I guess it will take a bit longer to complete. It’ll be worth it though!

5. Hi mrs panton I have enjoyed doing
    all of the activities and I made some
    ginger bread men .
    hope to you soon

Lottie 🙂

1. Hi Lottie! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed them this week. I absolutely LOVE gingerbread men so I am very jealous! I think a gingerbread man would go great with my coffee right now ☕️

6. Hello Mrs Panton this week I went to kelvingrove park to test out my new bmx bike. I have enjoyed doing maths on the move. I’m sad that p6 is over because it feels like yesterday we started. I’m looking forward to meet the new buddies . Molly

1. Hi Molly! That sounds like a lot of fun! I know, it’s gone in so quickly hasn’t it? I’m really sad we didn’t get to do more in room 12 😔 Aw I’m sure you are really excited, and I bet the buddies will be just as excited to meet you!

7. Hi everyone! I’m going to really miss P6☹️ but at the same time I can’t wait for the summer holidays! See you all in P7!

1. Hi Fraser! It’s gone in so quickly hasn’t it? It’s a real shame we didn’t get to do more in room 12. I bet the summer holidays will fly in and Primary 7 will be here before you know it!

8. Thanks for being a great teacher. Looking forward to the holidays and getting back to school for P7.

1. Aw thanks Nathan! I know, it’s been so long without school so I can imagine you want to get back. The holidays are nearly here though which is exciting! 😀

9. Hi Mrs Panton this week i have enjoyed doing the sport week challenges and i have done lots of skipping outside. Hope you have a nice weekend in the sun .Leila

1. Hi Leila! I’m glad you enjoyed doing the sports challenges… I saw some of your pictures and it looked like you were having a lot of fun! I had a lovely weekend, thank you. Managed to get some sun on Saturday which was nice ☺️