J.K. Rowling

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the nice weather we are having again!

I have good news for the J.K. Rowling fans… she has published a new book called The Ickabog. Now, she won’t be releasing the book until November but she is giving you a chance to read it before then. Every day, a new chapter will be published here:

The Ickabog

She released the first chapter yesterday so if you start today you will have two chapters to read. She has also started an illustration competition where the winners will have their pictures included in the printed book! All the information can be found here:

The Ickabog competition

Once you’ve read the new chapter, you could have a go at drawing the picture to go with it. Having your own picture in a published book would be pretty cool wouldn’t it?!

If you choose to read it, let me know what you think of it!

2 thoughts on “J.K. Rowling

1. Hi Mrs Panton,
    I have just read the first two chapters of the Ickabog and I’m really liking it . Thanks for putting the chapters on the blog Megan 📚:D

1. You are very welcome Megan, I’m glad you’re enjoying it already! I’ll need to make sure and read it too!