Weekly check-in

Hello everyone!

I’m posting the weekly check-in today as it’s a short week this week, so please leave a comment at some point this week to let me know what you have been up to.

This week I plan on going out for my daily walk, hopefully with nice weather. I’m also planning on baking some cheese scones which is my new favourite thing to bake!

I look forward to hearing from you all!

33 thoughts on “Weekly check-in

1. No it’s not that bad my dads making me do lods more hence I’m fed up
        I suppose it’s better to keep busy

1. Hi everyone,
    I just bounced my egg it worked 😀!
    I was so desperate to bounce for the past three days . I’m missing you all and are going to bake my dad a birthday cake this week. I hope my Segway that I ordered cones soon . Missing you all
    From Megan 🌈🌈

1. I’m so jealous of your bouncing egg, Megan! I was devastated when mines didn’t work! That’s a lovely idea, making your dad a birthday cake too!

2. hi mrs panton i am keeping busy with all the work you have given us. Your cheese scones sound delicous ,mabey you could post some to me 🙂

hope you are well

from Eilidh : )

1. Thanks for checking in Eilidh! I’m glad you’re keeping busy! I know, that would be nice wouldn’t it! The postman might eat them on the way though!

1. ): l was looking forward to the cheese scones. Yesterday me and my mum made rokey road it was amazing. 😊

3. Hi mrs Panton I made cookies with my mum and we got a thing to make scones too, I think we are making the scones tonight ! I cycled to the park and saw lots of tadpoles . They were tiny . I have still done work too. Molly🙂

1. Wow Molly, you’ve been very busy! The weather is meant to be super nice this week so I bet you’ll be able to get out on your bike a lot more. You must tell me how your scones are once you’ve made them! I think I’m getting addicted to them!

1. Hi mrs panton, yesterday me and my dad made some cheese scones and they were nice but very filling . And the coding is fun too

1. They are filling, I agree! So tasty though! GLad you’re still having fun with the coding, I’ve got some more planned for next week too!

4. Hi Mrs Panton it’s Lexie. How are you? I’m going to do the egg in vinegar experiment. What exactly do I need to do? I hope mine doesn’t crack though 😂

1. Hi Lexie! I’m good thank you, excited to go for a walk later in the sunshine. How are you getting on? Good luck with your experiment! All you need to do is put your egg in a container and cover it in vinegar. Leave it for a couple of days, definitely more than three as that’s when mines cracked!

5. Hi Mrs panton hope you are enjoying the sunshine 🌞 today doing some
    Of my work outside hope everyone is doing okay 👌🌈🤩from leila

6. Hi, I did maths and have been creating a zoo on Minecraft. Now I’m going to set up the paddling pool for some exercise. Hope it’s not too cold.

7. I’ve done every thing and I completed the budget game because I was bored. It was actually really fun.me and my mum made cupcakes which was boring.

1. Aw Alfie, making cup cakes is the best because then you get to eat them! At least the weather is nice so hopefully you can get outside. Remember, you’ve got to try and keep your budget going for 12 whole weeks!

8. Hello Mrs Panton, I have been doing the joe wicks p.e workout every morning with my mum and we also made a yummy chocolate cake

1. Hi Adam, thanks for checking in! Sounds like you’ve been keeping busy which is good. I’ve been trying to keep up with Joe Wicks too but I find it so hard!

9. Hi Mrs Panton
    Lauren is well 👍
    We’ve been busy doing as much as possible from the blog. Thanks for all the work ideas.
    Timetable has been very helpful.
    Stay safe & well 🌈

1. Hello! I’m glad to hear Lauren is doing well and that the timetable has been helpful! Same to you, stay safe!

10. hi mrs panton i miss you and i have been doing lots of work and going lots of walks . Today i am going to paint stones do sumdog and do study ladder . hope everyone is alright from Leila

1. Hi Leila! I know, I miss Room 12 aswell, it’s very strange being away for so long. That sounds like you’ve got a fun Friday planned though, I hope to see your stones once they’re finished!

11. Hi mrs panton this week I done some baking . I made an Oreo fudge and went out on my bike a lot hope you enjoyed the nice weather 🌈

1. Hi Leila! I absolutely LOVE Oreos so that sounds delicious! I’m very jealous. I did enjoy the weather Leila, unfortunately I burned my face at the weekend though. I hope you enjoyed it too!