North Roe Primary School

About us

North Roe Primary School

Welcome to our school blog. We are delighted to be able to share our learning with you. We would love if you would leave some comments on our work.

Our school is a non-denominational school situated in North Roe, the most northerly community on the mainland of Shetland. At present there are 10 pupils in one multi-composite class.
outsideofschool002

Email: northroe@shetland.gov.uk

Address:
North Roe Primary School,
North Roe,
Shetland,
ZE2 9RY

Telephone Number:
(01595) 745685

Meet our amazing pupils!

And our wonderful staff…

Head Teacher Miss H Irvine
Admin Support Teacher Mrs D Fieldhouse
Learning Support Assistant Mrs I Jamieson
PE Teacher Mr J Kerr
Art Teacher Mrs S Hoseason
Music Teacher Ms R Charles
Music Instructor Miss P Wiseman
Secretary Mrs J Williamson
Kitchen Assistant Mrs H Robertson / Miss S Robertson
Cleaner in Charge Mr A MacDonald
Playground Supervisor Miss S Robertson

1. I would just like to say a huge thank you to you all for a wonderful morning with you today. It was lovely to see all your lovely work. Thank you to Scott for spending time with me to show me your Blog, which shows all the exciting learning activities you have been doing. Sorry I was no help with naming flags! I was pleased to be able to be able to help Mairianne a little bit with her spelling.

Looking forward to coming to see you again, some time soon.

2. Fantastic Blog! It really gives proper collaboration to understand the main theme step by step, keep it up..
    Kingston Upon Thames Schools

3. Hello Everyone
    I hope you have all had a lovely holiday. I am looking forward to looking at your blog over the next little while to hear your stories of things you did in the break from school.

My family went to Nairn on the Moray Coast for three nights last week. The weather was just like it has been home – calm and sunny. We went to the beach there a few times which is really nice, and visited many play parks.

• Hello Mrs Edwards sounds like you have had a good holiday . We all have had a good holiday and it is good being back at school. 🙂 😉