The Adventure in Kargord-Loui-Bo

When Pete got to our school, we had to put on water proof clothes and we put on our rubber boots. We took our pack lunches, our jackets and our hats with us. When we got on the mini bus, Pete gave us a bag each with numbers on it to tell the bags apart. The bags where dirty from the other schools on adventures.
Once we got to kergord forest we got off the bus we went through the gate that led us into a park full of yellow flowers. The yellow flowers are called celaneine. We had to do whatever Pete did. When we got to the forest we went over the fence.

Finally we got into the forest. Then we set off again. Pete said to put our hands on a tree, we felt the bark on the tree was moving. It was moving because there were insects under the bark. I didn’t like the feeling of it moving.
We climbed some trees then we came to this big tree that we had to climb over the top of the branch or under the branch. Most of us went under the branch the first time. But the second time we all went over the top of the branch. When it was my turn I felt scared that I might fall of the tree but I did it anyway. At the top of the tree my leg got stuck. I got down eventually.
Pete told us to put our bags on the ground and use the bag as a pillow. We had to lie down on the ground and stay silent for three minutes. It was boring. We carried on and we went to lunch in an old stone building, with a green water proof sheet over it. This was lunch one, at school this would be break time. I was hungry.

Miss Irvine put us into teams. The two teams were me, Lewis, Jason and Nicola. The other team was Stephanie, Erin, Nicol and Emma. One team had to go across the river but my team had to stay on the side that we were on. We had to build huts out of dead branches. We did that last time in kergord.
Me and Nicola started building while Lewis and Jason got lots of dead branches. We had lots of gaps in our hut so Jason and Nicola built on, while I and Lewis went to get some leaves. We put the leaves on the hut. We had to keep going up to the top just to get leaves. So instead me and Lewis got a big hand full of mud and put it on the hut to make it water proof. It was fun.
An hour later it was lunch time part two. After lunch every one came to give feedback. They said that they like the idea of putting mud on the top. Then we went across the river to the other teams hut. We said we liked how the put leaves on the ground to make a floor.
We all went to a bench in the forest to play the best game in the world. The best game in the world is when everyone has to hide, except the catcher who had to close their eyes and count to twenty. Once every one had hidden the catcher couldn’t move. The counter would close their eyes again and count to fifteen. All the hiders would go closer to the catcher. The counter would count to ten then to five. One time I won one of the games.
Then we headed back to the mini bus. When we got back to school we had to take of our water proof clothes of and some of us changed into our spare clothes. Then it was home time. I was tired.
By Loui-Bo