Glasgow Science Centre on Tour

On the 26th April the Glasgow Science Centre came to Burravoe School. We did Disgusting Digestions. We saw a diagram for the parts of the body. We did a Cream Cracker challenge. We did about how the digestion system works. We looked at the stages of the digestion. First the food goes to the mouth and then it goes to your oesophagus after it goes to your stomach and the food goes  to your digestion system. The small intestines are 6 meters long and the Large intestines were 1 and a half metres long. Then we went to stations. Jemma showed the stations and explained about them. They were the Skin Magnifier and the Memory test and the X-ray light and a Multi-task activity and The Torso puzzle and the head and neck puzzle and the x-ray puzzle and the time machine. My favourite was the 10 Year time machine because it was interesting to see what I would look like if I smoke and drink in 10 years time.