The Olympics

On Wednesday we wrote stories. You could do about your October holidays or an imaginative story. I chose to do an imaginative story. It was about a girl who went to the Olympics. Here is my story.

Can’t talk right now. Running away from………BANG! Where am I? Never mind I’ll just get some food. I’m hungry; well I’m always hungry. I don’t know where the food is; this is a DISASTER! So, I found where the food was but I also found out where I am. You guys won’t believe this but I think I’m in a 1,000 storey tree-house. My favourite parts of the tree-house are the candy-floss machine, the drawing room, the dance studio, a recording area, a foam pit and the gymnasium. If I had to pick one of them, then I would choose the gymnasium. I love gymnastics. One day I dream of becoming an elite gymnast and winning a gold medal at the Olympics. Oh, the doorbell just rang, better go answer it. “Hello Ellie, are you ready to catch your flight to Rio?” asked a man who looked a bit like Lewis Smith. “Sorry what? Who are you?” I asked amazed. “I’m your team mate Lewis and are you ready to compete at the Olympics in Rio?” he asked sounding very shocked. “Um I think so I’m nearly ready” I lied. I’m only a level 5 gymnast so I don’t know how I’m going to win the Olympics without completely humiliating myself. I need at least another 5 years before I could even think about going to the Olympics. Oh, no what my I going to do? I got in the car with Lewis Smith, Amy Tinkler and Ruby Harrold. In another car, there was my sis Becky Downie, Max Whitlock and a load of other gymnasts. We got to Rio and the atmosphere was amazing. We went straight to the gymnasium. It was HUGE! I was on floor first. Before I went on Lewis said to me “Are you ready to do you specialty? Your double back and your triple twist” Can I do those things? I guess I can. The crowd are cheering me on. I’ve just come off and I did amazingly. I don’t know how but they just said I’m the floor champion! Where am I? Oh, I’m back at my house again laying on the sofa. I guess it was all a dream. Or was it?