The Yell Show 2016

This Saturday it was the Yell Show and it was really fun. I entered things in baking, crafts and flowers. In baking I entered my Victoria sponge, an iced chocolate sponge, iced cupcakes, non iced cupcakes and chocolate biscuits. I got 3rd for my Victoria sponge, I got 2nd for my iced sponge and for the rest I got well dones. I only entered 1 thing for the craft section and I only got a well done for my picture but that was okay because I enjoyed making it anyway. I entered a lot of flowers and most of my flowers were just well dones so I won’t list what prizes I got for them. The Yell Show wasn’t all competition there was a lot of others things to do apart from looking at entries. You could have an ice cream or a slushi, you could have food from the BBQ and you could have fish and chips. One of the most fun parts of the Yell Show was when I met up with Rosie, Honor, Emer and Phoebe and we had lots fun going in the ball pool, the bouncy castle and we ate slushies and they were really good.

Abby cake Abby crisp packet Abby mushroom