My Gymnastics Classes

In the summer I went to some gymnastics classes that http://www.shetlandgymnasticsclub.org/ had run. They had a high beam, a low beam, an air track, a bouncier thinner air track, a block that we used as a vault and loads of mats. Upon the high beam we would do squat turns, jumps, round-off dismounts and straddle mounts. On to of the low beam we would do arabesques and more jumps. At the air track I would do round-off back handsprings and front handsprings. On the vault we would stand it up and do front handsprings over it. At the mats we would do back walkovers and cartwheels. After it ended the head coach of Shetland Gymnastics Club e-mailed my Mum to say that they would like me to train with them. I am so happy and now every Monday I go to gymnastics. So far I have done everything but my favourite is the air track. On the vault I am doing handsprings off of it, on air track  I am doing bouncing back tucks with help, on floor I am doing back walkovers and on beam I am working on my cartwheels.