100 Word Challenge

| 1 Comment

Here is my 100 word challenge this week our sentence was “but under the earth” here is my story enjoy.

I was chasing my sister around the garden, us laughing and stumbling because we were dizzy. It was a sunny day, everyone outside it all seemed normal. Suddenly there was a yell “GIRLS!” it was their mother. “You have to get new stuff for school” said their mother. So they reluctantly got into the car they drove to the mall. But under the earth the ground shook, the underground pixies determined to find food for their queen. They wanted children. So groups of pixies flew up from the ground children disappearing by the minute. Suddenly, my sister screamed and then…………..

One Comment

1. Well done Kerry – it was worth you checking through the punctuation because the reader can now read it the way you meant them to when you wrote it! You have used some interesting words and phrases to help paint pictures in the reader’s mind – keep working at improving this – it makes such a difference to the quality of your writing!