Milk Delivery

The man is delivering milk from the shop and he is unloading the milk from the truck. The lady is walking her dog. The ducks are going into the lake. The little boy is feeding the ducks. tThe lady is planting some flowers.

1. That was a brilliant 5 sentence!!!!!!!!! What noises do dogs make and what noises do ducks make.oh i’m so exited to hear.

2. Wow! This is super work Sofia – I really like your sentence about the ducks – what noise were they making when jumped into the lake? Did they like the bread?

Mr Prince

3. One of the boys in my class thought that the word unloading made your sentence very interesting to read.

4. I really like this story Sofia. you have looked carefully at the picture and chosen things that go together to make a tale for your readers.
    To make it even better, you might like to think of a few words to describe how people are feeling. Is the milk man happy in his work do you think?
    Thank you for joining 5SC this time & I hope to see more of your work soon.