My Yell Show 2015

| 1 Comment

The week before the Yell Show I was finishing knitting , cross stitch baking and drawing. Then on Friday we took all of our stuff over to the show. We went to the show my Mum was on the Bran tub and I did it 4 times it was fun. I the hall my mum was in there was Tombola and lots of other games. There was a BBQ and candy floss. Finally the judging was over we headed in to the hall and I won Reserved best in childrens knitting. Lucy won best in childrens knitting. I got 2nd prize for my cross stitch cushion Lucy got 1st for hers. I got a 2nd for my sweeties and a 3rd for my flowers. I entered biscuits and cupcakes but they got a well done so did my picture of a giraffe and its baby. Lucy made a cake shaped like ballet shoes and got a well done. I had a lot of fun and I saw my little cousin. My sister Lucy, Mia one of my friends, Mia’s dad, Gary my cousin, lucy’s friend Jayde and my dad for a little bit played some music it was good. We then went to get our entries.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

One Comment