My Summer Holiday

We went to Aberdeen on the 4th of August. We flew from Scatsta airport. We checked in and we had to go through an x-ray.  In the departures we sat down to wait for the plane. I saw a plane come in.  When we got on the plane I sat next to Melissa and I had a drink of water. When we arrived in Aberdeen we got on a bus to go to Union Square. We went to see some of the shops in Union Square and on the street. When we got to our apartment we got the code to our apartment room. We kept the code on dad’s phone so we did not forget it. We looked around the apartment. There were 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a sitting room and a kitchen. We went to the Bon Accord Centre and we went into Build a Bear Work Shop where we bought cloths for our bears. After that we went to the Disney Store. We just had a look in there. Then we went upstairs to more shops. We went back to our apartment and we dropped off all the bags because we had a lot of shopping. We went back on the street and we went to Mcdonalds for dinner. I had chicken nuggets and chips and I got a toy with it.  We went back into the apartment. The next day we went to Toys R Us. I got a Monster High Doll. Neil found a big car and he wanted to take it home but it was too big for the plane. We also went to Codonas we got on a bus to go to Codonas we did not go on a rollercoaster because it was raining. We went to the claw machine which had minion toys in it. We nearly got the minion toy but it went into the other side. Melissa was not happy. We also went to Asda where we bought new clothes. We spent ages in there but we did not get food.  We went to the airport on the last day. Before we went to the Airport we went to Union Square. We went to some clothes shops to buy new clothes. We were all hungry so we went for lunch in pizza hut. The food was yummy we had a big pizza for the family.  In the afternoon we went by bus to the airport. We had 3 heavy suit cases full of clothes and shopping. When we got home I felt very relieved and happy. I enjoyed my trip away.