My Holidays 2014

The Beach

I went to the beach with my Dad, my sister Lucy and her friends Jayde and Nicole. So my Dad, Lucy and I got in the car to go and pick up Jayde and Nicole who were walking down from Nicole’s house.  When we got them we headed off to Westsandwick beach we stopped at Ulsta shop for an ice lolly. Then we carried on with our journey. When we got there we met Lisa, Brydon, Honor, Emer and Lily. Lucy, Nicole and Jayde ran into the dunes because they had to get changed into their swimming costumes.  Honor, Emer and I had already changed into our swimming suits at home and just stuck something on  quickly overtop so we took it off and went swimming in the sea. Emer just paddled, it was cold to start off with and then it got warmer then me and Honor went into the dune to get changed out of our swimming suits and put on our clothes then we went home. We had a great time and can’t wait to do it again.

Frankie’s

Honor, Abby, Emer, Anne and I went to a trip to Brae so we got the half three ferry and drove to Brae when we got there we went to a little shop called Dis and Dat. Honor and I got earrings I got little pink hearts with gem in the corners I also got a pair that were monkey faces Honor got paw print ones and skull and crossbones. Abby and Emer got scarves and Emer got a tub and Abby got a necklace. Then we went to Frankie’s the worlds 2nd best chip shop we went inside just in the nick of time because it started rain the second we got in our seats. We ordered; Honor and I had a Chocolate Shmoo with whipped cream and chocolate flakes and a sausage kiddy box supper, Emer and Abby had a tuna baguette and Anne had a chicken baguette.  When we had finished we had pudding I had sticky toffee pudding and vanilla ice cream.  Honor, Emer and Abby had chocolate ice cream and Anne had cappuccino ice cream which was very yummy. We headed home, when we got back to Burravoe Honor and Emer played with Abby and me at our Granny’s then they went home. We all had a great day!

Swimming in Lerwick

My Mum, my Dad, Lucy and I went to Lerwick to go swimming but we had a couple more things to do first. Dad drove to The Toll Clock where he dropped Mum, Lucy and me off. So we went inside Dad went to go and buy a wheel barrow then at 12:00 we went to the swimming pool. When we got in the pool we went in the rapids and I tried to swim away but the rapids pulled me back then Dad helped me out and I swam in the big pool and swam a bit and then my goggles started letting water in because it had a leak in them so I couldn’t use them. Then soon it was time to come out and dry up and have our lunch I had a chicken burger and fries, Lucy had a beef burger and fries mum had a chicken burger with cheese and fries and Dad had a chicken burger too. We all had a good day.

Lerwick

Lucy, Jayde, Dad and I went to Lerwick and Jayde stayed for a sleep over at our house the day before we went to Lerwick. When we got up the next day we caught the ferry when we got to Lerwick Dad parked at the pier and unhooked the boat then me, Lucy and Jayde went to the peerie shop where I got a wreck this journal everywhere. After that we went to the pharmacy the Shetland soap shop the we went to boots and also Harry’s, Conochies and Universal stores then we went back to the pier to wait for Dad when he came we went to the Chinese for lunch after that we went home when we got back to Burravoe we did loom bands then Jayde went home.