The Best Trip Ever!

Yesterday everyone but Mia, Bradley and Sonia went to the queens baton relay and they came to celebrate in Brae. First Jenifer said i’ll take Phoebe, Kerry and Emer in my car. Miss Breyley took Charlotte , Honor and Rosie. We all went to Ulsta and we all went in the bus stop Melissa, Leah and Neil came next and they came in the bus stop and we tried to get on the bench but it was for some of us it was too slippy and for some of us it was too tall and too slippy. Then Abby came in her dad’s pick up and we all sat in the bus stop until the Culivoe ones came in the bus. We went as foot passengers on the ferry and we went upstairs and it was somebody’s birthday and they sung happy birthday in 8 different languages. When we got to Brae we went on the hockey pitch and we got two footballs and Melissa, Kerry and I were on team Mexico and I was cheering Mexico, Mexico, lets go Mexico. First in the activities I did common wealth crafts and everyone in common wealth crafts made banners and either got their hand painted or their face painted and the face painters painted a flag. When common wealth crafts finished then I went to the mini beast hunt and my friend Erin from Brae school pared up with me and we found millions of mini beasts. We sung a song called Hears to all our common wealth. We all had a great day and when we got on the ferry we were all so tiered.