The Baton At Brae

Yesterday we went to Brae to see the baton. We went on the ferry as foot passengers. We also went on the bus with Cullivoe school. When we got to Brae we played on the AstroTurf . We got  landyards to tell people what our names where,  what school we came from and what our activity’s where. When I went my first activity I went with Honor, Phoebe, Kerry, Melissa, Leah and Ms Breyley my first activity was Commonwealth Crafts. In Commonwealth Crafts we made banners and we got our face painted with flags. At lunch we had our pack lunch out side with all of the other schools. My second activity was the Mini Beast Hunt we used big nets to catch the bugs and you put them in pooters. After we had finished our second activity’s all of the schools walked along the pavement to see the baton. When we had seen the baton we went  back to the AstroTurf  to see Clide. I gave Clide a high 5. At the end of the day we where all tired.