The Gala Concert

We went  to the Mareel on Thursday night. It was very squished because they where lots of schools in the Mareel. We had to go up stairs. We had to to go on the 5:00 ferry to go to Lerwick. We had to pro form for the Gala Concert witch is a concert that the adjudicator picks the ones the ones that where the best ones to perform again because we had a gold plus. It was not for a competition it was just for  fun so we did not go against  other schools because we had to pro form in front of people not schools but some schools where watching and it was just for fun.  We went to the Café Bar to sit and wait they where sofas in the café bar. We sat on the sofas. I had to pick a seat so I can sit on the chair when I pro form it was really nice and soft. We had to warid our school uniform with our school uniform on it is blue with our school logo on it. We had to sit and wait for a little minute. Then we went to the green room to wait before we went on stage we had to pro from before we went on  the stage. We singed a dialect song it is called Minnie O Sevas Cradle Sang. We went back stage before we went on the stage you can hear the people that was on before us witch was the piano duet. I was really exited to perform. They where lots of people on the seats the  seats was all filled up with people it was in the auditorium. We did the song   I played the xylophone so did Phoebe they where keyboards, a fiddle a bass and the procoucan witch was p1 and p2 and p3. We where very proud. Then we went to watch the rest of the music on the balcony.  We watched the rest of the schools we had to take our school uniform off because it was really hot  and everybody was sweting. We watched Cunningsburgh Drummers P6/P7 and they did Coo Coo, Orchestra Ostinato, Aith Primary Wind Band, the young musician of the year and the Bells Brae Boys quire at the end to finish it off. Then we picked up the instruments form the back of the Mareel so we can get them back to the school. Then we went back to the ferry to go home.