Afterwards Concert

On Thursday we got invited to the Gala Concert at the Mareel. We went on the half five ferry. When we got to the Mareel the children had to wait on the bus when the grown ups had to put all of the instruments into the Mareel. When they had done the children could go into the Mareel. They walked up the stairs and they sat in the café bar until they had to go into the green room. When they were in the green room they did not have to wait long until it was their turn to perform. Before they knew it they were on the stage. It took them a little while for them to set up but when they started it was good I thought that it sounded so pretty and I think everybody else thought it sounded so pretty to. But we had to watch all of the concert and we all got very tired because the Gala Concert only ended at 5 minutes past nine. When we got on the bus I think that everybody was tired.