My October Holidays

| 1 Comment

On Monday we went to Lerwick. We put our car to the garage to get MOT. We went to the co-op and I got a book.  It was called Horrible History.

Leah and I had our hair cut at Bolts. We went to Osla’s for our dinner  I had a Mac and cheese and chips.

We went to Harry’s and I got Papa  smurf . Then we went to the Shetland Museum to see the Triceratops skull. Dad liked the Triceratops skull.

On Tuesday I played on the Wii. I played Wii Sports Resort. My favourite  game on Wii Sports Resort is table tennis.

Leah and I played with our toys. Leah played with a black dog and I played Scooby-Doo and Sonic.

Then I make a Mii on the Wii. It was called Mario.

On Friday Leah, Neil, Mum, Dad and I went swimming at  Mid Yell. They have new lights in the swimming pool.

Leah and I was looked under water and see our faces and Leah, Dad and I had a race and I won. At night it was the Halloween party. I dress up as a skeleton. I did apple dunking and I got a apple.

One Comment