My Epic October Holiday

I did loads of things in the October holiday. I went swimming with Bradley, Sofia, Mam, Dad and a girl who I met at Fiddle Frenzy called Anya. After we went swimming we went to her house and we practiced fiddle and played with her Moshlings. We had fun!

I went to Aberdeen with my mam for 4 days to visit my granny. We stayed in Clan Haven. It was really good to see my granny. We got to wear these blue plastic things around your neck that unlocked your room and also to get in Clan. My mam got lost loads so I had to do the map reading.

We went to see my mams pal who lives in Aberdeen. She has a daughter who I played with and I saw a film with her called Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 in Cineworld. I liked the bit when Flint Lockwood said ” OH NO THEY’RE A LEAK IN THE BOAT” when they had a actual leak in the boat, the vegetable. I got Ben and Jerry’s cookie dough ice cream. I got to choose a pick and mix bag.

I got to do LOADS of shopping. I got a new Superdry jacket. It is black with turquoise. I went to the Disney shop and got stuff for Sofia and it is really cool. I could stay in the Disney shop all day!

I went to Union Square and Bon Accord shopping centres. I went to Boots, Superdrug, Claires Accessories, Superdry shop (obviously), H&M, Zara and many more! I also went to Toys “R” Us and got Bradley a Pokemon toy and I got Moshlings

When I got home I had 1 more day left. I gave Sof and Bradley their toys. They were really happy with them. I was very happy.