The Fun Yell Show

On Saturday I went to the Yell Show. When we got there I wanted to do the lucky dip I wan a game of Loodo. Then I wanted to play hook a duck if you got a star on the botum you would win 50p back. Kerry was doing it.  Me and Kerry went in the ball pool it was fun. After that I went to see the school veg  when I went to see the veg I got a balloon with moshi monsters on it. Then I went in the hall so I could see my baking and stuff. I thought my baking was guite good and my pictures , pots and my  fimo cat.  After I went in the hall I had some thing to eat. I had a chicken kebab and a burger. Me and mum shared it . Then we went to see the sheep there was a lot of them. After  that I went to see the wool that was shorn off the sheep and put in to boxes. then I saw Sonia and Filip then me, Sonia, Filip, Karolina, mum and Kerry went in the hall. There was a room that you could sit down in. Sonia had her burger in there. Then Honor came by.  me, Honor, mum and Kerry had a ice cream. but I was not very hungry so I ate the flake out of mums. Then it was time to go home.