My Amazing Summer Holiday

Lerwick

On the 19th of July  went to Lerwick we did some shopping and then I got my ears pierced we went into a shop which was upstairs in the tall clock it is called sun kissed the lady took me into a green room  and then I sat on a table she clean my ears and then she measured them she said I  had perfect ears then she took out  a basket with earrings in and then she took out this thing that looks kinda like a mini laser gun.  Then she took a pen and drew dots were she was going to pierce it  then she told me to count to 3 so I did and then there was  slight nip and then she  went to the other side and did it again. Then we went to the till and mum payed for it and then the lady gave mum this cleaner to clean my ears with and me and Lucy go lollypops.

Sleepover

On 18th of August Lucy and I  went for a sleep over at Abby’s I went there for tea but  Lucy went to grannies for tea before tea Abby and I played with dolls and moshlings then we went for tea I had tatties, yorkshire  puddings, gravy and pork after tea me and Abby played our game again then Anne went to pick Lucy up when Lucy came we had ice cream  me and Lucy had clever cookie ice cream and Abby had fudge brownie  and then we all had fudge brownie after that we made smoothes and then we watched a film called Daddy day care  and ate millions.

Camping

Mum, Anne, Abby and me went camping up in the hills me and Abby watched bratz the movie then we went outside and ate toast which was toast on a bonfire  and watched some of the film  it was a good film I enjoyed it  was really good then we got on our pjs and then went to sleep in the morning we trekked home and I changed  into dry clothes I enjoyed my camping trip.