Jarlshof

We went to Jarlshof. The weather was bad it was hail, snow, rain and wind. 1st we did lots of little houses we went to a see a little well (that looked like a little dungen.)

1. in my class we have 20 people we have at least 450 kid in new Gisborne primary school . it is amazing that you only have 12 .we went for a walk last week and the olds building was made in 1853 how old was the place you when to. We have to wear school uniform do you have to wear on to your do you get to wear whatever you want. We get home work do you get it to .form jaymee

2. Dear Honor Smith,
    Your trip to Jarlsof sounds interesting. I’m sorry that you had snow, rain, wind and hail. How is Scotland? I’m from Australia and it is almost Winter and it is cold here but the sun is shining and we are still wearing T-shirts and shorts. Scotland sounds interesting. It sounds beautiful.

By Jordana from New Gisborne Primary School

3. to honor smith
    in my class we have 20 people we have at least 450 kid in new Gisborne primary school . it is amazing that you only have 12 .we went for a walk last week and the olds building was made in 1853 how old was the place you when to. We have to wear school uniform do you have to wear on to your do you get to wear whatever you want. We get home work do you get it to .form jaymee

4. I think that your trip to Jarlsof sounds like it was a lot of fun but i have a quick question what is pond dipping ?

• Pond dipping is when you use a fishing net and put it in a pond and pull it up and see what you get. Do you have a school Pond?