1. Lucy and I made it in after school Club and it took about half a hour. Here is Lucy’s movie called The Fork. She made it on the iPad.

https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/sh/BurravoePrimarySchool/2012/03/28/the-fork-by-lucy/

Here is Leah’s, Kerry’s, Honor’s and my movie we made when everyone was making their movies.

https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/sh/BurravoePrimarySchool/2012/03/28/the-necklace/

We did it at the same time as Lucy did The Fork. It isn’t an animation. It took a while to make it because first we had to plan it out then we had to think of all the places that we would film it, then we had to get all of the props for the movie and then we just had to get on with it. Penelope is played by me Mia, Patrick was played by Leah, Phoebe was played by Kerry and Peter was played by Honor. We made all the names start with P. From Mia 🙂

2. Dear Mia and Lucy,
    I really enjoyed your animation with the Lego. It was cool how you made the little man do different things. How long did it take to make the film?

3. Hi Mila and Lucy,
    Your movie was so cool I watched it 4 times it was very inspiring and I loved it! I’ve been making Lego movies too. I think that your Lego movie was better than mine. Do you have any other ideas you could make as a Lego movie? I know I’ve made a car movie but it wasn’t like your car movie it was a picnic movie and it had a car in it.
    From Eleanore
    New Gisborne Primary School

4. Thanks for the comment. It took a little while to get it made and to find out how to put it on the blog. It is pretty easy to make it when you try! 🙂 From Mia xXx

5. Dear Mia and Lucy,

I loved your car video it was cool and unique!I wish I could try and do this but I will never know until I try.thanks for inspireing me!!

from Techie Kid Emma.Bye!!