The Yell Show

On Saturday I went to the Yell Show but I had to do a lot of preparing before it. I entered pictures, pottery, a stool, Hama beads, knitting, baking and flowers and I got a rosette. My pottery was a clay sculpture of a Lewis Chessman, my stool was wooden with a woven seat, my Hama beads was a star with a flower in the middle of it. My knitting was a big humpty dumpty which I got a rosette for, my baking was American Muffins, a mini cake, Rainbow Buns and a Victoria sponge and my flowers was just flowers in a vase.

1. Hi Lucy
    You did very well at the show, but it takes quite a bit of preparation doesn’t it? By the way the schools lettuce was delicious I had some for lunch today.

2. I got a best childrens knitting rosette.

3. I thought your Humpty Dumpty was great! I liked the way that you used a bold colour so the writing stands out from the rest of the other posts. What kind of rosette did you get for your Humpty Dumpty?