Picnic

Trev in front the Chapel

On Sunday  I went for a picnic at the Burravoe  Pier  Lucy & Me cycled there and Mum walk  and Grandad  was there   we had conters  we had ham  sandwich Mum & Grandad shared Sprite. Lucy& Me  had  fruit shoots  and then we went to grannys and went  to the Chapel and worked  Lucy & me  helped  put down the metal tape that stuck the Kingspan the floor. You have to be care full.

1. I did have a great time at the picnic it was so fun I enjoyed it. From Kerry 8)

2. Well it took about half an hour!

3. Hi Burravoe Primary School
    How long did it take you to get there?It sounds amazing.

4. Hi Burravoe Primary School I hope you had a good time.Your right you do have to be careful. From jb

5. That was very good Kerry. It was a very nice day for a picnic. I also really like the picture of Trev sitting on the wall.

6. I thought you did a good job. I thought you did a lot of writing. I like your photo of Trev at the chapel. It was a nice day then and look at it now! Next time you should put more full stops. Fae Mia 🙂

7. Cool ! Love Honor

8. Good for getting all the things from the picnic, I’m hungry now! You got the right theres. Maybe next time you could put more full stops.