Stripe at our house

Stripe was at me and Melissas house at the weekend stripe  had a good time Neil and me and Melissa and Stripe  played hide and seke and Neil hid strip and I found Stripe and me and.Melissa played dogese and then I watched pop! with melissa and it was Gogorike and Spongebob  and then dad got stripe to play the wii  and Dad let Stripe played sonike and I played a game on the DS and I played super mario 64 and me and melissa played the super nintentoe.

1. Stripe looks like a fascinating creature. What is he able to spot on Shetland? My sister and niece have just spent a week in your beautiful location and have sent a post card to me describing oystercatchers, otters, seals and something called a \’Slavonian Grebe\’ (!) It sounds like you have an awful lot of very interesting wildlife on Shetland. What is your favourite? I like the sound of otters as we don\’t have any here.
    regards
    Mrs Bell
    Middleham School in Yorkshire

2. Hello Burravoe

I have enjoyed reading about all the adventures that Stripe has been having. He is very colourful – I am sure he will not get lost. You have all kept him really busy. Has he come to visit from another school or country? I tried to find out but perhaps I didn’t look in the right place!!!

Mrs Stewar