Dukes of Hazard

I watched the Dukes of Hazard on Monday. The plot was there was a man and he wanted to make Hazard a coal mine on the Dukes farm but the dukes didn’t want him to but he had planted a pipe that was used for moon shine and he took there farm from them and BO and look had to stop him. BO and look went to his house and stole his safe by attaching it to a truck and towing it but it got stuck and look had to untangle it wen he did untangle it he  got stuck on the safe and BO drove away. the man hired a racer to race wen he was at the Cort meeting to get the mine made so nobody would vote against him. but BO and look tried to get every body there so they could stop it and BO won the race. I like BO because he drives his car the General Lee. I fink Brydon and people who like fast car films and a bit of comedy because that’s Wat it was about.