EYC – PEEP

Family Fun and Learning aBraehead Early Years Centre

Hi, my name is Elaine.  I will be working in the Early Years Centre for you and your children over the next year offering some virtual Family Fun Together Time.

Family Fun sessions offer simple ways of supporting your child’s learning and development in everyday life.  You and your child can relax, make friends, share ideas and have fun through singing, stories and activities.

I would love to chat with you to let you know what types of support and fun learning we have on offer AND to listen to what types of support and learning you and your children might be interested in. Unfortunately, due to the ongoing pandemic I am limited in the face-to face contact that I able to provide but I can offer 1:1 support and am happy to chat at any time if you just send me an email at: elaine.clinton@south-ayrshire.gov.uk.

In line with current Covid guidance I can offer PEEP Zoom classes, dates and times of these are available through both Seesaw and our EYC Twitter page. I can’t wait to see you all there!

Look out for Seesaw announcements, posters, leaflets and twitter for more information.

Braehead Early Years Centre Twitter page: @BraeheadE

SAC Early Years Family Learning Team Twitter page: @SAC_FLT