P2K Homework w.b. 17/06/19

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the confusion regarding PATHS parties today. P2S are having their PATHS party today, however our party will be next week on Thursday 27th June. I thought it would be a lovely idea to combine an end of year party with our PATHS celebration. The children and I are still to work together to decide what our celebration will look like, so I will blog again when we have had our chat about how it will all look.

As we are nearing the end of the school year, can I please ask that you check at home, in book bags and school bags for any school resources that are still to be returned. Thank you :).

Can I also kindly ask, if it is all possible, that you please send your child in with a carrier bag into school, so they can bring home all of their favourite pieces of work to share with you at the end of the year? Thank you :).

We are so excited to see you all on Friday for our parent open afternoon. As much as we would love to have Parents, Grandparents, extended family and pets here to share our learning with us, due to limited space we continue to ask for only 1 member of the family per child please.

Also a small plea for any small clear jelly pots or anything similar to be donated for our open afternoon.

Homework:

1. New reading book
  2. Sumdog – there is currently a Scotland wide competition happening, so anytime on Sumdog would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all of your continued support this year, I have very much enjoyed getting to know you all. 10 school days to go 🙁

Mrs Kane.