P2R wk beg 21.05.18

Good evening, I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Homework and news as follows:

Homework

Spelling – This week our sound is ou as in proud, house and pound.

Reading – We will be using the Big Cat books again this week.

Wordwalls – These will be heard on Thursday of this week.

Maths – This week we will be looking at number skills within the 100 square.  For example numbers before and numbers after.

News

Parent night interviews are being held on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.  I look forward to speaking with you all about your child’s progress.

School Trip

Thank you for returning your slips relating to the school trip lunches.  You are entitled to a free school packed lunch.  If you would like one for your child on trip day please let me know by returning the cut off slip from the trip letter or writing a note in the diary.  Our school trip to Calderglen Country Park in East Kilbride will  be on Tuesday 5th June.  If you are able to be a adult helper on this day please pop a small note in the diary and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sports Day

Sports day is on Wednesday 30th May.  We require 2 adult helpers to escort the class down and back to the ROF field for safety reasons.  This would be at approximately 11am and escorting back at approximately 12pm.  If you are able to help please pop a note in the diary and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

This week we have a holiday on Friday 25th May and Monday 28th May.  The children will return to school on Tuesday 29th May.

Have a great week and I look forward to meeting with you all on parents night.

Mrs Fulton/ Mrs MacKenzie