Welcome to Our School Website
Head Teacher Letter 29/5/20
Dear Parents and Carers
Refunds for School Trips
As you will be aware prior to the current COVID-19 crisis we had a number of trips planned to Auchengillen, Greenock & Edinburgh for our pupils. As unfortunately they will not be going ahead this session I wanted to update you about arrangements to refund you for your payments for them. All payments will be refunded as soon as possible. We are currently working to make these arrangements and I will update you again as soon as I am able to confirm the exact details. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you for your patience and support in the meantime.
Head Teacher Letter 27/3/20
Dear Parents & Carers
We appreciate this a very unsettling time for all our pupils and their families and we hope you are coping with the changes we are all having to make in our lives.
I am very proud of how our staff have risen to the challenge of trying to deliver quality learning experiences for your children and pleased that some of our pupils are beginning to engage with online learning.
We are trying to offer lots of ways young people can learn over the weeks ahead through a variety of social media forums as well as online learning. Why not download our school app or follow us on Facebook or Twitter? If you need support to do this please let us know.
- We have introduced PARENTZONE here which can be accessed on the tab above. All curricular areas are in the process of being supported and there are links to various other educational websites and apps which may be useful.
- Primary pupils all have access to Seesaw allowing communication and learning with class teachers.
- Secondary and post 16 pupils all have access to Glow where teachers have set up virtual classrooms and communicate with pupils by email.
- If you or your child experience problems with either of the above please contact us by clicking the CONTACT tab above and either email using the enquiries address or complete the contact form. Your enquiry will be directed to our management team who will get in touch with you. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- It is our intention for our management team to contact all our families on a weekly basis by telephone. You may notice either number withheld or caller id withheld when our call comes through. This is to protect the private phone numbers of our staff.
- Over the next few weeks I intend to post any new information in our SCHOOL NEWS section in the tab above.
Please remember our staff team is there for you and your child to support you over this very difficult time in all our lives. We will get through this together and be stronger for it.
Keep safe, keep well and take care,