We aim to enable our children to become:
We will do this by:
- Providing a curriculum consistent with National and Local Authority guidelines which is broad, balanced, coherent and progressive.
- Enabling all pupils to achieve a standard of attainment which is appropriate to age, aptitude and ability.
- Providing opportunities for all children to develop and learn through play supported by appropriate staff interaction.
- Providing an effective system of support for all children and their families. This will involve their personal, social, emotional, physical, intellectual, aesthetic, moral and spiritual development.
- Promoting an ethos of equality and fairness which respects and values all members of the nursery class’s community.
- Providing high quality resources, efficiently organised in a happy, stimulating and safe environment. Well trained staff make good use of the resources to support learning and teaching.
- Establishing a team, led by the Head Teacher, which works effectively towards the success of the Nursery Class.