Primary 4 11.06.20

Literacy 11.06.20
Writing
It has been so long now since we have been together as a class and I am missing you all so much. I know you must be missing each other aswell. So today I thought it would be a lovely idea if you wrote a letter to a friend in the class. In the letter it would be nice to include what you have been doing, what you miss doing and perhaps asking them how they are. Remember if you are asking a question the sentence must end with a question mark (?). If you put Dear ______ (name of your friend) I will make sure they receive your letter. Try to plan out what you are saying and write in your best handwriting so they can read it easily.
I will attach a letter Mrs Watson wrote to Mrs Arnold last week to give you some ideas. I can’t wait to read all your kind comments and I know it will put a smile on your friends face.

Maths 11.06.20
Since you have been doing such a great job this week with identifying fractions and equivalent fractions. I am going to attach 3 activities sheets, please do not feel you must complete them all one is enough. You may look at this as a chilli challenge and try to do the sheet that will challenge your ability the most. The answers are included for you to self mark afterwards.
Rectangles: Continuing on with the same theme as Monday and Tuesday lets look at reading and writing numbers going up in tens. Please read information on p14 and answer questions 1 and 2 on p15 of Leckie book 1A (I will attach pictures).