Good morning everyone I hope you are enjoying your weekend. We are now about to start our last full week in P5, where has the year gone? Please continue reading for your homework and reminders.
Spelling: Spelling is slightly different again this week. Diamonds and Emeralds please revise all of this term’s (18.4.17 – 19.4.17) words for your final spelling assessment on Friday. There is no written spelling homework this week.
Reading: As assigned by Mrs. Livingstone.
Personal Reading Challenge: Your Personal Reading Challenge continues, there is now only 1 week left to reach the target you set yourselves! Please remember to bring your book to school as this will allow you to read it during ERIC time. Remember to keep recording the books you have completed this term in your Reading Passport.
Maths: There is no written maths homework this week, however you can use the links below to practise your tables.
Assembly: Our assembly is on Wednesday 21st beginning at 1.30pm. Please continue to practice the song for our assembly at home. You can find the song words here. If you have a speaking part, please practice your lines at home. Remember you will not have words on the day.
Here are your reminders for this week:
- The dress rehearsal for our assembly is on Tuesday 20th. All costumes should be brought into school in a clearly labelled plastic bag by Monday 19th.
- Due to our assembly we may be doing our P.E. either in the class or outside. Our days may vary so please you have a full kit with you plus suitable outdoor clothing every day. Also remember to bring a water bottle with you.
- Report card comment slips and parent questionnaires should be returned as soon as possible.
- As discussed in class we are no longer visiting the library on Thursday. Please remember to return your library book to school by Wednesday 21st as I will be returning them to the library after school.
- The Summer Reading Challenge has now started. If you would like to take part, please click here to see all the details.
- Please remember to bring in a suitable bag to take home all of your work from this term as soon as possible.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
See you all tomorrow.