Good afternoon everyone! Our last few days together is here! Where has this last year gone? This will be my final homework/reminder post for you. Please keep reading to see our plans for this week.
Personal Reading Challenge: Your reading challenge ends on Wednesday. A huge well done to all of you who have made a great effort to increase your reading again this term. It has been quite impressive! Even Margaret from the library commented on how much reading you had been doing throughout our year together. Please keep it up when you move into Primary 6.
We will still be having ERIC time so please remember to bring your book to school with you.
- We shall have our final P.E. slot on Tuesday. The hall is in use so weather permitting we will venture outside. Please ensure you have suitable outdoor clothing. P.E. kits should be taken home after this session.
- We will be having a Read and Munch with P2/1 on Tuesday afternoon so you may bring in some fruit or vegetables to eat while you read.
- The Summer Reading Challenge is now underway. If you are interested in taking part, please click here to see all of the relevant details.
- Please bring in a plastic bag to take home all of your old jotters.
- Miss McDowall has put a post on our blog regarding school books and resources. Please click here for full details.
- School closes for the summer holidays on Wednesday at 1.00pm – woooohoooooo!
See you all tomorrow. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.