Good afternoon everyone! We have just over one week left in Primary 5. The summer holidays are nearly here! Here is your homework for this week. Keep reading for your reminders.
Spelling: Lists 5 and 12 should be completed this week. Each word should be written out 3 times in your spelling jotter. Please choose 6 words to use in an uplevelled sentence. As always, you should use ambitious VCOP as much as possible in your writing. This is your final chance to wow me with your great sentences!
Personal Reading Challenge: You have 1 week to reach the target you set at the beginning of term. Please remember to bring your book to school as this will allow you to read it during our ERIC sessions.
Please remember to record the books in your reading passport as you finish them. The passport is kept in class. Remember this is your record of the number of books you have read so far this term.
Maths: There will be no maths homework this week. However if you wish additional practice of your multiplication tables, please use the links below.
Assembly: Our end-of-term assembly is on Wednesday afternoon (1.30pm). Please ensure you are practicing the song for our assembly at home. Please click here to access the words for the song. Remember you will not have the words on the day! If you have a speaking part, please practice your lines at home. Again, it will look better on stage if you are able to recite your lines from memory.
- The dress rehearsal for our assembly is on Tuesday. All costumes should be brought to school in a carrier bag on Monday. Details of costumes can be found here: Brazil / River Clyde .
- Our end-of-term assembly is on Wednesday afternoon: 1.30pm start.
- Due to our assembly practices, P.E. slots may vary again this week. Please ensure you have a full kit with you every day. We may venture outside (weather permitting) therefore please ensure you have suitable outdoor clothing.
- The Summer Reading Challenge has started. If you are interested in taking part, please click here to see all of the relevant details.
- Please ensure all library books taken out on the school card are returned to school by Wednesday. I will be returning them to the library after school on this day.
- Please bring in a bag to take home all of your work from this term.
See you all on Monday. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.