Please remember that P.E. is part of the curriculum and you must come to school prepared for the two one hour sessions.
- You must remove all jewellery or cellotape over newly pierced ears and cover any Smart watch or ‘fitbit’ with a sweatband.
- You must bring a change of:
- trainers (for indoor use)
- shorts/tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- hoodie (if going outside or you think you’ll be cold)
- Your P.E. kit should be kept in a bag and either hung on your peg or put on the lunch trolley in the cloakroom (not kept in your school bag). This will avoid any delays when getting changed.
- Monday P.E. 11.15-12.15:
- Boys take their kits from the cloakroom after interval and get changed in the Boy’s Toilets. Once changed, put your bag of clothes in the Gathering Room.
- Girls take their kit from the cloakroom and get changed in the classroom. Leave all clothes in the classroom.
- Any bottles of water should be stored on the stage.
- Once changed, please meet in the Gym Hall – sit on the bench.
- Please move quietly in a single-file line through the corridors, to avoid distracting your peers.
If you forget a change of trainers, t-shirt or bottoms you will be marked as ‘No P.E. kit’ and not allowed to take part.