Primary 7-Friday 27th March

Good morning Primary 7,

It’s Friday which means that week 1 of home learning is nearly over. I am sure you have all been busy working on your learning grids this week and I would really like to see some pictures of the activities you have completed posted on Twitter or emailed to myself.

As your week has been very different from a normal school week perhaps you could write a short recount of what it has been like to learn at home and some of the things you have been doing.

I have attached a reading bingo grid below, this might be a fun way to do your personal reading for today. Maybe you could read a chapter or two to a sibling or your parent or guardian.

It would be great if you could all go on to Top Marks today and complete a Daily 10 challenge to get your brains working. Select level 6, Doubles/ Halves and up to 500. If you really want to challenge yourself you can select up to 1000. I will even let you select manual instead of setting a timer.

We have been exploring angles in maths why not see if you can photograph and measure angles around your house? Treat your family members to a little sing song and show them your knowledge of angles through our angles song to the tune of the YMCA.

To work on some life skills why don’t you make lunch for the people in your household today? It might be nice for whoever has been looking after you all week to get a little break.

Have a fantastic Friday and try to get outdoors for some fresh air this weekend. Stay safe Primary 7!

Mrs Butler 🙂