Friday 27th March

Happy Friday Primary 6!!

I’ve been so happy to see so many of you working on Sumdog, First News and StudyLadder this week, but I know that you must be missing me so I took this picture of me smiling so that you remember what it’s like being in my class every day.

Now is also a good time to remind you that you have spelling and literacy challenges as well as maths on Sumdog and some new mental maths challenges on Studyladder.

How did you get on with your literal, inferential and evaluative questions yesterday?

The inferential ones are always the hardest, but those are the ones that really show how much you understand the story.

Here is Cressida Cowell reading Chapter 3 of, “How to Train your Dragon”

Hiccup and Fishlegs have escaped from the caves in Wild Dragon Cliff but their troubles are not over yet.

Sequence their escape up Madman’s Gulley until the part of the story where Gobber The Belch yells, “Heroes or exile!”

You could do this in bullet points or you could create a comic strip which shows this part of the story with captions explaining the action.

Keep using your learning grids and remember that sometimes even your parents need a break from how wonderful you are.

Mr McIntosh