Rhyme Time Stay and Play

Week 5  – Little green frog

DSC02846 DSC02849

The room was transformed into a lovely pond with a variety of frogs to explore and a very comfortable lily pad to sit on with your wee one as we learned the new song.

DSC02867 DSC02869 DSC02894 DSC02899 DSC02903

Everyone had fantastic fun together as we searched for bugs to feed the frogs, created our very own catch the bugs game and we laughed together as the frogs jumped on and off the velcro material.

After a delicious frog themed snack we welcomed a very special visitor to help us celebrate the end of a very successful block of stay and play sessions.

Bookbug presented the children and families with a very special goody bag full of lots of exciting resources which will enabled the families who had taken part to continue the fun at home.

The next block of stay and play sessions will commence on Thursday 28th April  1:15pm – 2:30pm  – Hope to see you  there!

Families who attended the sessions have given staff some really positive feedback which reflect just how successful the sessions were.

“The way the room was decorated was great,

this was my favourite(green frog)”

“I googled this song when I got home and found more versions

as well as a little blue fish song in the same tune”

“Enjoyable experience very relaxed didn’t feel as though

it had to be professional at all i could be a fun mum”

“I loved interacting with other adults as well as children”

“It was a good opportunity during snack for my wee one to try new foods

“It was good spending time as a family and the food was delicious and set great for each session”